Blood Music Forum
Live Shows - Printable Version

+- Blood Music Forum (http://blood-music.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Public Forum (http://blood-music.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Forum (http://blood-music.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Live Shows (/showthread.php?tid=476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Live Shows - anomynous - 02-18-2017

DTP ticket bought

RE: Live Shows - Godflesh - 02-18-2017

Norwegian lost all Primordial's gear, but luckily they managed to borrow some in Helsinki and Tampere. I wish I heard more often the singer say to the crowd after 45 minutes: "You still want some more? Good! We're not even half-way through the set yet. We're one of those asshole bands that give you your money's worth and keep you standing on your feet for 2 hours straight."

A small club is much better for them than a large summer festival stage. And it's always great to hear the furious Traitors Gate.

RE: Live Shows - winterburner - 02-19-2017

Urfaust sure has numerous great records. Live show worked great while intoxicated 😎

(02-18-2017, 06:02 PM)hugo Wrote: Urfaust strikes me as one of those bands one goes to see live just to buy their shirts.
Did that. Won't lie, the promise of rare swag was part of the reason I went. They only had two different shirts for sale but at least one was a tour shirt so got something exclusive.

Sent from mTalk

RE: Live Shows - Blood Music - 02-19-2017

Maybe I've mentioned it here, but I read on NWN that they have released more than 400 shirt variations in total. :o

RE: Live Shows - Karkassi - 02-19-2017

Saw Kairon; IRSE! on friday, i liked them far more live than on record. Not sure if it was intentional, but the thicker mixing made songs from their newest album sound more heavier and have some punch to them. Heavy, tripping and proge. Great blend. Im kinda hitting myself in the head for forgetting to buy some merch from them. They had already left by the time Hexvessel finished their show.

RE: Live Shows - winterburner - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 07:59 AM)Blood Music Wrote: Maybe I've mentioned it here, but I read on NWN that they have released more than 400 shirt variations in total. :o
I mean, I know they release a shitton of them, but that surprised me. Welp, 1/400 down.

RE: Live Shows - Emplate - 02-20-2017

I returned yesterday from Oration, held in Reykjavik, Iceland. I'm still quite speechless about the whole experience. I've experienced so many breathtaking things on so many different levels during the last couple of days it's ridiculous. In expense of sleep, we managed to do really a lot during the days. For example, we hiked to the Glymur waterfall and drove over 200 kilometers to the black shore. We also fitted a few art museums to the schedule. And every night we got to hear mind-blowing music performed live by some of the black metal's most vital bands. The Ruins of Beverast with its atmosphere, Zhrine and their elegance, Svartidauði's almost intimidating animalism and Sinmara in their strange catchiness and drum patterns were the most crushing acts, but I saw not even one mediocre performance, really. So, in addition to the new and totally overwhelming emotions of fear and respect towards nature, the artistic aspect of the trip was amazing. I'm still in awe, wouldn't change this to anything. Such an unique place, what a planet we have.

RE: Live Shows - Blood Music - 02-20-2017

Damn, a bit jealous there, wish I had gone but only noticed it was happening the day before the event. And yeah Iceland is amazing.

RE: Live Shows - hugo - 02-20-2017

(02-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Blood Music Wrote: Damn, a bit jealous there

RE: Live Shows - Emplate - 02-20-2017

(02-20-2017, 04:57 PM)Blood Music Wrote: Damn, a bit jealous there, wish I had gone but only noticed it was happening the day before the event.  And yeah Iceland is amazing.

Damn. I posted it either in the "Black Metal" topic or here when I got the tickets, but it was already back in October or something, so I guess it got buried eventually.