Blood Music Forum
Purchases and acquisitions - Printable Version

+- Blood Music Forum (http://blood-music.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Public Forum (http://blood-music.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Forum (http://blood-music.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Purchases and acquisitions (/showthread.php?tid=473)

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - themanifoldcuriosity - 04-07-2016

Baroness - Blue 2LP
Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring CD
Warning - Watching From A Distance CD
Toby Driver - In the L..L..Library Loft CD

Purchases and acquisitions - DarcX - 04-07-2016

Three most recent purchases, from most recent to least... I don't get to buy stuff that often, unfortunately.

Recently picked up this, finally:

[Image: b749e4bc661210970cb761c58c2af3d6.jpg]

Got ahold o' this thanks to a friend who saw them live.

[Image: 895a3270cb8e8c99b186a0315d9fbec6.jpg]

Aaaand last but not least... Even though I don't have a pic available atm...

Krallice - Years Past Matter 2xLP (most recent pressing).

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - Al Hungerstrike - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 06:14 PM)DarcX Wrote: Aaaand last but not least... Even though I don't have a pic available atm...

Krallice - Years Past Matter 2xLP (most recent pressing).

I was so happy for the repress of years past matter. Phenomenally dense and progressive album. My pick of their catalogue. Although all of its good. Krallice are so sneaky with their releases too! Their latest ep hyperion was released on new years day with no promo.

Purchases and acquisitions - DarcX - 04-07-2016

I actually haven't listened to Ygg Hurr (sp?) or Hyperion yet! But I agree, Years Past Matter is a god damn masterpiece. I was so delighted to see it in my record store.

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - hugo - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Blood Music Wrote: Salival vinyl?

Why the hell they are sitting on reissuing much of Tool's catalog on vinyl, I don't know.

Salival is a boot, same as 10,000 days. The other albums (save for Aenima) are widely available on wax for teh cheap. The band themselves don't care much about vinyl enough to push for that Aenima or 10Kdays to be pressed I guess.

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - InterzoneagentN - 04-07-2016

I splurged and preordered this bad boy:

[Image: NR_Neurosis_StrengthAndVision_BNDL-1.png]

I'm surprised there are still copies left available considering some of these records sell for $100+.

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - Lanttu - 04-07-2016

Latest acquisition? Got a shelf for my vinyls and other stuff this monday. Finally! Only took like half a year. I just counted that I've bought around 50 vinyls since last summer so it was time they get better home than bags and piles on the corner of the room.

The problem was I wasn't too sure what I wanted as I wasn't too hot on Ikea's Kallax (or older Expedit) that many use. Some time ago I found about Nornäs line that looked nicer and after reading someone's very positive experiences I ended up with it. After some varnishing I think the results look really nice.

[Image: AeMFsmOl.jpg]

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - DarcX - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 07:56 PM)Lanttu Wrote: Latest acquisition? Got a shelf for my vinyls and other stuff this monday. Finally! Only took like half a year. I just counted that I've bought around 50 vinyls since last summer so it was time they get better home than bags and piles on the corner of the room.

Nice dude! My collection's nearing 70 releases on vinyl and I still don't have proper storage. :/ I was lucky to find an apartment that has like this built in book-shelf-type thing in one of the walls, where I'm steadily running out of room. I'll be moving to a new place soon, so I'll probably just get a few crates and call it a day.

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - Emplate - 04-07-2016

Regarde Les Hommes Tomber - Exile LP
Negative Plane - Stained Glass Revelations LP
Negative Plane - Et in Saecula Saeculorum LP

RE: Purchases and acquisitions - Emplate - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 06:54 PM)InterzoneagentN Wrote: I splurged and preordered this bad boy:

[Image: NR_Neurosis_StrengthAndVision_BNDL-1.png]

I'm surprised there are still copies left available considering some of these records sell for $100+.

Holy shit, that would be awesome. Too bad it's totally out of my budget.